I General Objectives & Key Functions:
- To contribute to the efficiency of the Company and support the team and the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer of the Company in all administrative and operational matters;
- Deliver in a timely manner and in top quality;
- Lead a team of Customer Service to resolve all inquiries from key partners and clients. The Account Manager should have fluency in written and spoken English. Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the outcome and results of the following activities to ensure the success of the campaign.
- The overriding objective in the firm is, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence (CARE). You are at all times expected to interact in a service oriented, friendly, respectful and professional manner with clients, colleagues, authorities and any other third parties.
II Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with clients assigned to him/her through consistent customer contact.
- Regularly updates clients on account status and other immediate concerns which arise during the campaign.
- Minimizes client attrition by proactively coordinating with sales team renewable campaigns
- Identifies potential client concerns and proactively resolves them.
- In charge of the Kick off meetings, welcome package and continuation of services to the client/ follow up on addendum.
- Up-sell clients on other products and services offered by the company
- Makes sure that the client`s quota and needs are met within the specified time frame agreed upon in the contract
- Responsible in keeping the team leader updated with any changes or feedback coming from the client.
- Familiarizes the group with the client needs, specifications, design targets, development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support overall performance.
- Keep the Chief Executive Officer & Chief Operating Officer apprised at all times through the timely completion and submission of all requested program reporting;
- Prepare and Lead Monthly Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and the management;
- Performs other tasks assigned by the Group Leader or the CEO
- Reports directly to the Group Leader. In the absence of a group leader, reports directly to the CEO.